Top tools used in bug bounty:
2. the Harvester
Nmap (“Network Mapper”) is a free and open source utility for network exploration and security auditing.Many systems and network administrators also find it useful for tasks such as network inventory, managing service upgrade schedules, and monitoring host or service uptime. Nmap uses raw IP packets in novel ways to determine what hosts are available on the network, what services (application name and version) those hosts are offering, what operating systems (and OS versions) they are running, what type of packet filters/firewalls are in use, and dozens of…
* Cyber Security technologies and processes that protect It assets from cyber attacks.
* Even though men outnumber women in cybersecurity by three to one, more women are joining the field — and they are gunning for leadership positions.
* Cybersecurity focuses on protecting computers, mobile devices, networks, applications, and data from unauthorized access.
* Cyber security has become a major concern over the last few years as hackers have penetrated the IT infrastructure of governments and enterprises with increasing frequency and sophistication
* A policy that emphasizes the awareness of cybersecurity to all employees, including the process instructing how…